My Nabble app quit updating AGAIN

PedXing
third times a charm, right?  here are the details:

it is embedded.  http://landertalk.972807.n3.nabble.com/  http://forums.landertalk.com

would you do me a favor and reset it?  any word on a permanent fix for this problem?

thanks!

shane

Re: My Nabble app quit updating AGAIN

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this issue. I just checked the logs and I found another bug different from the previous one. I restarted the process and it is working again, so your messages will be imported in a few minutes. I will create a ticket for the new bug and it will have high priority.

Re: My Nabble app quit updating AGAIN

PedXing
awesome!  thanks for the quick response Hugo!

keep up the good work, this project is gaining some very nice maturity.  =)

shane

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for reporting this issue. I just checked the logs and I found another bug different from the previous one. I restarted the process and it is working again, so your messages will be imported in a few minutes. I will create a ticket for the new bug and it will have high priority.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/My-Nabble-app-quit-updating-AGAIN-tp5978957p5979038.html
To unsubscribe from My Nabble app quit updating AGAIN, click here.