My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

Screwy Brewer
Can someone tell me what happened and look into this?

http://mcha-member-forum.86487.x6.nabble.com/

The forum was up and running fine last night.

Re: My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

chrislharris

Re: My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

shamus mcquail

Re: My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

chrislharris
Thank you!

Re: My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

Screwy Brewer
Thank you!

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016, shamus mcquail [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Both are up now

http://support.nabble.com/My-Nabble-Forum-Is-Unreachable-Today-tp7597322p7597326.html
To unsubscribe from My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today, click here.
NAML

Re: My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

shamus mcquail
I didn't do anything, just checked the links.

Re: My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

stevegiddings801
my news page is unreachable today for some reason.
http://steve-s-music-room-news.36897.n6.nabble.com/

Re: My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

Screwy Brewer
What gives....this is the second outage in less than 5 days?

http://mcha-member-forum.86487.x6.nabble.com/

My site has been down since about 6:30am EST today.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 7:27 AM, stevegiddings801 [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
my news page is unreachable today for some reason.
http://steve-s-music-room-news.36897.n6.nabble.com/

http://support.nabble.com/My-Nabble-Forum-Is-Unreachable-Today-tp7597322p7597347.html
To unsubscribe from My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today, click here.
NAML

Re: My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

shamus mcquail

Re: My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

Screwy Brewer
What's the root cause Shamus?

Vince

On Saturday, September 24, 2016, shamus mcquail [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Both are up now

http://support.nabble.com/My-Nabble-Forum-Is-Unreachable-Today-tp7597322p7597353.html
To unsubscribe from My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today, click here.
NAML

Re: My Nabble Forum Is Unreachable Today

shamus mcquail
I don't know.  I'm not part of nabble.  If I had to guess, maybe they are doing server maintenance?  Sorry, I was just clicked the link to see if it was up for you guys.