My Nabble Applications

GoNelson
Whenever someone comes on my forum they ask what is my nabble applications?

Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Re: My Nabble Applications

GregChapman
Who is the "someone"? Who is the "they"?

Normally, a user of a forum only sees a screen with a "My Nabble Applications" link when they visit their personal Account Settings page. This they do only rarely to alter such settings as their signature or avatar, so should not cause anyone any problem. It could be useful to any of your users who run their own Nabble forum and for those who run more than one forum the link can provide a useful reminder of which forums are associated with which of your email addresses.

Are you saying that your users are complaining they see such a link at other times? If so when?

Re: My Nabble Applications

GoNelson
This post was updated on .
My users are asking me like everytime they come on there what it does and its starting to get on my nerves  this happens all the time when people use my forums

Re: My Nabble Applications

GregChapman
GoNelson wrote
My users are asking me like everytime they come on there what it does and its starting to get on my nerves  this happens all the time when people use my forums
I'm surprised that you users react in that way, as the link is pretty self explanatory and in six years I've been registered with this forum I don't recall their being another similar concern.

True, the option doesn't do much for a band new first time Nabble user. I would expect most people would just forget about it, in the way that most people ignore options they see no need for in other software packages they use.

Without knowing the nature of your forum and users, giving the best advice is difficult, but you could either edit the appropriate NAML macro to expand on the information there or even remove the link completely.

Re: My Nabble Applications

GoNelson
Thanks for the help.

so how do i get rid of it? (Im not the best at code) The only thing iv really coded with is eclipse

Re: My Nabble Applications

GoNelson
This post was updated on .
Can someone please tell me the code to get rid of the My nabble applications pls?

EDIT: Pls :)

EDIT:  guess nobodys willing to do that :(