My Favorites Icon has disappeared

Mintrax
One of my posters noticed that the favorites icon has disappeared from our Forum.

Is this a setup change, if so how do it get it back.

I can't see any setting for it.

Michael

Re: My Favorites Icon has disappeared

GregChapman
The Starred post feature was removed by Nabble a few months ago on the grounds that few people used it.

I cannot believe it created a large overhead for Nabble that increased costs or slowed the service to others, so in my view that was a poor decision. I hope it is reinstated

Re: My Favorites Icon has disappeared

Mintrax
Thanks Greg,  That is a real nuisance for my forum. Did they run a Poll on that?

Regards

Michael

Re: My Favorites Icon has disappeared

GregChapman
No poll, just a confirmation in a support post to a user who has extensive customisations on his forum.

http://support.nabble.com/Several-Customizations-now-gone-tp7589680p7589704.html

I am still upset by this backwards step.