Mutliple Nabble products on same page

Josh Bowdoin
I have a case where I want to be able to place multiple Nabble products on the same page.

If I embed them separately, the latter one either hijacks the first one (Chrome), or a Javascript error is caused, and neither is displayed (Firefox).

I realize that I can set one as the parent of the other, but I'm trying to see if these products would be easily useable by our users (they would be doing the embedding themselves - many aren't tech-savvy).  I feel they might get lost in setting up the connections between a forum and a blog, for example.

Is the only solution to use iframes on our side?  Obviously I don't like this (for the very reasons Nabble doesn't use them itself).

Here is the page:
http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/School.aspx?SchoolID=19462

The Nabble products would be embedded on the right.  Currently, there should be a blog (connected to forums and more) in the top box, and the second box should contain a photo gallery.  The blog loads correctly when I remove the second photo gallery embed script.

Thanks for any help!

Re: Mutliple Nabble products on same page

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Josh,

The website doesn't have a solution right now, but soon we will have many new features that will make this possible. Nabble soon will allow users to create social networks (with integrated forums, blogs, galleries, etc.), choose designs and templates, and much more. So I hope you can wait a few months before we release these features.

Thanks,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Mutliple Nabble products on same page

NewMexiKen
This is probably a related question. I already have a Nabble Forum <http://n2.nabble.com/Bald-Eagles-of-Broward-County%2C-Florida-f1638815.html> that is very popular, dealing with Bald Eagles.  I would like to start another similar form that has a different subject and is quite unrelated. They would need to be entirely separate as they involve two separate interest groups.

My plan would be to place the new forum on a separate Web page in my Web suite.

Is this possible? Would it be best to set up a separate Nabble account under a different e-mail address? Both forums would be in the rosyfinch.com Web suite.

Thanks!
Ken Schneider
Web site: http://rosyfinch.com
Blog: http://blog.rosyfinch.com

Re: Mutliple Nabble products on same page

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, this is possible and you can use the same account for the other forum.
Just create the other forum and embed it on the other HTML page.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com