Music on main page

ClaudeMobetta
Hi,

I’d like to put music on my main page - with a Midi 50Kb or less.
Think I tried once and it wouldn’t work - I uplaod a Midi to my website -
An put the IE play code in Edit name and description -
I think I need to upload the Midi to Nabble - correct ?
Any way to do that?

Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: Music on main page

Hugo <Nabble>
I don't know how it works, but if it depends on javascript it won't run at Nabble. You can try uploading the midi as a normal file to see if it works.

Re: Music on main page

ClaudeMobetta
Hi,

I just don't know where and how on Nabble I should uplaod the misic/Midi.
I found out long ago - no Javascript -
I figure it would be too easy to bug Nabble and all sites - with Javascript...

Thanks Hugo...

Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: Music on main page

Hugo <Nabble>
Edit the forum description and click on "More options" on the toolbar above the text area (close to the smileys button). You will see the "upload a file" option.