Multiple user names, but use one email account? Possible?

Multiple user names, but use one email account? Possible?

Fireman Grumpy
I'd like to register another user name on nabble for another forum and newspaper.
Bot of which are unconnected and for different projects.

I tried to register another user id but it won't allow me to use the same email address again.

Am I doing this wrong or do I really have to use another email address (which I don;t have and would rather not have to set up)?

If it's got a face..I'll eat it!
www.madelinedolls.co.uk
Doyleysdolls and Keepsakes

Re: Multiple user names, but use one email account? Possible?

Hugo <Nabble>
Unfortunately you must have two email accounts for that purpose. Soon we will add a feature that allows the user to easily switch between accounts (but each account must have its own email address).

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com