Multiple unregistered usernames

Paul Hadley
One guy registered 3 times because the confirmation email ended up in his spam folder.

So now he has one registered account, but two unregistered accounts - one of them shares the email of his registered account.

Will they be orphaned forever? can he remove them without logging into them? If I ban the unregistered accounts will the duplicate email registered account also be banned? (because you seem to index everyone by their email)

Admins need to be able to remove an account. If so I could tidy up this mess in 15 seconds!

Many thanks, I hope you make some money from paid support as I want Nabble to prosper.
Paul

Re: Multiple unregistered usernames

Harvey
I have the same question but for a different reason. Would like to be able to remove an unregistered account without BANNING that email address.
HTTPS Please!