Multiple photos in a gallery

Todd_Power
What I'm trying to make is a gallery that has multiple albums inside it, each album containing multiple pictures. Ideally, each album would have a thumbnail of the pictures (which would be linked to the full-sized image). Could you please tell me whether this is possible, and if so, the easiest way to go about it?

Thanks,
Todd

Re: Multiple photos in a gallery

Hugo <Nabble>
In a gallery, each album is a new topic. So when you create a new topic, you may add several images to it by clicking on the "Insert Image" button (above the text area where you type your message). The first image in your message will be displayed as a thumbnail on the gallery front page.