Multiple Posts in Classic View Don't Show

I recently realized that after posting a few messages on my forum that in classic view i can only see two posts and the page won't scroll down to view the other posts. In order to view the posts after the second or third one i need to go into threaded or list view.  Any ideas why? I'm using the embedded forum, not sure if that is an issue or not.
B|B Jalampies

Re: Multiple Posts in Classic View Don't Show

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Please send a link to the problem page, I will look into it. Also, what version of browser are you using? Thanks!