Moving from a Read Only Archive to a Normal Forum

Moving from a Read Only Archive to a Normal Forum

pjcnlv
For now, I have my forum setup as a private, "read only archive". In the future I may want to open it up for my list members to post.

Can I make that transition or will I have to start a new forum?

Re: Moving from a Read Only Archive to a Normal Forum

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
You can do it from your current private list archive.

Note that Nabble itself is a mailing list. So, you can simply add your members to the forum as subscribers (they need to confirm it), then they can either access your forum as a regular forum, or they can access it as a mailing list. This saves the trouble of having to have a mailing list and a third-party mailing list archive. For more info, refer to: http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=46

Re: Moving from a Read Only Archive to a Normal Forum

cmp11
How do I reach someone at Nabble.  I am the administrator and can't seem to figure out how to block some negative folks from my site
Catherine Poole