Move subforum

Sven Meier
Hi,

I've created a new forum for a mailing list:

  http://n3.nabble.com/jOrgan-Anwender-f112893.html

Regretfully I wasn't able to make this new list a subforum of the following:

  http://n4.nabble.com/jOrgan-f999862.html

Can you please change the configuration accordingly?

Thanks

Sven

Re: Move subforum

Sven Meier
Ok, seems the different servers are the reason why I'm not able to change the new parent forum.

Can you please help me?

Thanks

Sven

Re: Move subforum

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, you must archive your mailing list on n4, not n3. To do this, use this URL:
You can delete the previous archive on n3.

Re: Move subforum

Sven Meier
Thanks.

Re: Move subforum

rmikke
How do I move subforum:
http://gis-openstreetmap-local-discussion-groups-poland.92169.n8.nabble.com/
so that it is visible as "Poland" under GIS>OpenStreetMap under the label "Local Discussion Groups"?

Re: Move subforum

GregChapman
You don't. You can only move sub-forums around within an existing forum . You appear to have created a brand new forum with a very long name that is not linked to any other forum on Nabble.

I'd recommend that you contact the owner of the proposed parent forum for yours and ask them to create it.