Move my forum to a different server?

Coleen_Astalos
With the continued lack of the N5 server putting out the digests, is it possible to have my forum moved to a different server?   http://forum.sudsol.org/   http://sudsol.1100894.n5.nabble.com/

I have about 800 members and over 60% of them are subscribed to digest.  So this is becoming a major problem for me with 500+ members not receiving their daily digests since 8/20.

Thanks,
Coleen

Re: Move my forum to a different server?

geofredo soleado
Just out of interest, has the problem now gone away?

Re: Move my forum to a different server?

Coleen_Astalos
I've been moved to a different server (n7) and I am no longer having the problem.

However, the problem on the n5 server still exists as no digests have been issued (I should have gotten one last night as I posted a test yesterday on the old forum, but I did not).

Coleen