Move Topic

ClaudeMobetta
Hi,

It’s my site - and I tried to move a Topic from one place to another.
But I get ‘Can’t Move’ - Get message saying ' You don’t own Topic or where it to be moved'
When did this start - ?
I think the owner should be able to move Topics -
In this case - it’s burried in the wrong place to get a answer…

Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: Move Topic

Hugo <Nabble>
We have fixed this problem, but you must wait until the next release (which should happen in the next hours).

Re: Move Topic

ClaudeMobetta
Thanks Hugo -

About 4 hours later here - still the same - I will wait and see when its back --

Claude

Re: Move Topic

Hugo <Nabble>
Please try again now.

Re: Move Topic

ClaudeMobetta
Thanks

Move works great again..... thought I lost my grip...

You da man --- Hugo