More smileys?

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi There,

I want to know if its possible to add few more smileys?
Some of my users suggested " hug smiley" , "kiss", "heart" etc?

Thank you,

Regards,
Priyanka

Re: More smileys?

Pedro
Please, take a look on this post: http://support.nabble.com/Popcorn-eating-emoticon-tp7581707p7581714.html .
Let me know if you understand how to add the emoticons and if you need any help.

Re: More smileys?

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi Pedro,

Thanks you very much for your kind reply.
I am really new at this coding.
I am afraid if accidentally mess up,it would create issues in the forum.

Please could you help me out? Can you do it for me?

Re: More smileys?

Pedro
Please, could you upload a few images that will be used as icons?
You can upload on a Nabble post like this http://pedro-3.1104361.n5.nabble.com/icons-td67.html

Re: More smileys?

Priyanka_Mallu
Hi Pedro, you rock

Thank you soo much I could figure it out

Thanks a ton Pedro !