More and More options drop down menus not working

More and More options drop down menus not working

Caedus
The more and more options drop down menus on more forums aren't working. Even the More options menu on this board isn't working for me either. I am unable to edit, remove, or lock forum posts. Any help with this would be appreciated.
Photobucket

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for reporting this. We will fix this immediately.

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

We have fixed this bug.

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

Planet Jackson
It is not fixed.  I just tried to edit a newly-created subforum and all the options are not available.  I cannot edit, delete, etc.  The same is true for replies to the sub-forums.
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

Hugo <Nabble>
I can't reproduce the problem. Please force a refresh on your browser (F5) because I think it still has old files cached. Then let me know if the problem persists.

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

ADMINY
pressing f5 worked in this forum, but in my forum the problem remaines and pressing f5 and refresh makes no difference.   http://iwonder2.synthasite.com/all-categories.php

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

bradborland
The option are not working on my site either...
Brad Borland, M.A., CSCS

The Workout Lab

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

Hugo <Nabble>
Please try again now. Thanks for reporting this bug.

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

bradborland
No luck. Still just an email subscribe option only...
Brad Borland, M.A., CSCS

The Workout Lab

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post a link to the page and I will take a look.

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

bradborland
http://www.workout-lab.com/forums.php
Brad Borland, M.A., CSCS

The Workout Lab

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

Hugo <Nabble>
I believe you are not logged in. What do you see on the upper right corner of your forum? Do you see a login link? If yes, please log in and try again.

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

bradborland
I am logged in... still nothing.
Brad Borland, M.A., CSCS

The Workout Lab

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

Hugo <Nabble>
Please check if you have javascript errors in your page (only in the Nabble domain). You may try to log out and log in again. Please also let me know which browser you are using.

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

bradborland
I am using Explorer. No errors. I logged out and then back in - same outcome.
Brad Borland, M.A., CSCS

The Workout Lab

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

Hugo <Nabble>
This is strange and I can't reproduce this.
Here is a proof

You may try deleting your browser cache. If this doesn't work, do you have another browser to test this (e.g., firefox)?

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

Ruach
It isn't working for my forum either.

-edit-

I have found that using firefox makes it work again, but it wasn't doing that before.

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

bradborland
Hmm. I deleted, relogged in... nothing...
Brad Borland, M.A., CSCS

The Workout Lab

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

bradborland
It works in Firefox. Why not in IE?
Brad Borland, M.A., CSCS

The Workout Lab

Re: More and More options drop down menus not working

Vijay Pal
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Cheeeeers