More Spanish translations (forum archive and embedding options)

More Spanish translations (forum archive and embedding options)

Jose - russianforfree.com
Hi Hugo,

I was having a look to a Spanish version and I've found two menus that weren't translated. Please find the translations attached here in two Word files:

archives_of_Forum.docx

Embedding_Options.docx

Sorry about not seeing it before, but I always use Nabble in English and today just testing something in Spanish I spotted it.

I asked you this some times ago, and just in case you've figured out a solution, here is the translation issue I have. I have my forum embedded in two different websites: a Spanish and and English version.

Could it be possible to change the default language of the forum so if I visit the forum at the English version (http://www.russianforfree.com/forum-of-russian-language.php) I see the application in English and if I visit the forum at the Spanish version (http://www.rusogratis.com/foro-de-ruso.php) I see it in Spanish?

Obrigado!
Jose

Re: More Spanish translations (forum archive and embedding options)

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Jose, those pages you have translated are still in java and thus cannot be easily translated for now. We must convert those pages to NAML before translating those texts. We can use your translated sentences later then.

For now, these are the sentences that need spanish translations:
<translation><from>Reset your password / <t.location/></from><to>Redefinir sua senha / <n.location/></to></translation>
<translation><from>We received a request to reset your password in <t.location/>.</from><to>Nós recebemos uma solicitação para redefinir sua senha em <n.location/>.</to></translation>

Re: More Spanish translations (forum archive and embedding options)

Jose - russianforfree.com
Hi Hugo,

I've erased the text in Portuguese and written there the translation. If you need to translate more text, just let me know.

<translation><from>Reset your password / <t.location/></from><to>Cambiar la contraseña / <n.location/></to></translation>

<translation><from>We received a request to reset your password in <t.location/>.</from><to>Hemos recibido una solicitud para cambiar tu contraseña en<n.location/>.</to></translation>

Re: More Spanish translations (forum archive and embedding options)

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks, I've updated the spanish translation file.

Re: More Spanish translations (forum archive and embedding options)

Jose - russianforfree.com
By the way, I have just spotted the Terms of Use, which are not translated. Since they are mentioned in the registration form (with a link pointing to them), I think they should be translated, right?

Re: More Spanish translations (forum archive and embedding options)

Hugo <Nabble>
That page could be translated, but this shouldn't be something that the app owner could change through NAML (otherwise Nabble wouldn't be the authority anymore and we could lose control over our users). So we still have to think how this should be done. For now, only in english.

Re: More Spanish translations (forum archive and embedding options)

Jose - russianforfree.com
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
That page could be translated, but this shouldn't be something that the app owner could change through NAML (otherwise Nabble wouldn't be the authority anymore and we could lose control over our users). So we still have to think how this should be done. For now, only in english.

I'm not sure whether I understood the answer, but anyway, if you need more translations just let me know. As I told you, I use the app in English, so I can't stop untranslated bits.