More LOVE emoticons....

Lauren C. Gorgo
Hi nabble makers!

I am LOV'IN my nabble forum, thank you, but just wonderin'...would it be possible to add more LOVE emoticons like hugs, beating hearts, blowing kisses, biggg laughs, stuff like that?

My forum members are begging me for more expressions of LOVE and in the meantime they are importing gifs from google.

Would LOVE to see more LOVE here!

Thanks in advance,
LG

Re: More LOVE emoticons....

Hugo <Nabble>
We will add more smileys in the future. If you want to replace our smileys, you can follow the instructions below:
http://n2.nabble.com/How-to-substitute-the-smileys-tp1299049p2785579.html

Please let me know if you have questions, comments or concerns.