Moderators?

CyberCerberus
I apologize if I'm just dense, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this.

I want to be able to designate some other users as either Co-Owners (can configure the Forums just like I can) or Moderators (can't control the structure, but can do typical moderator-type activities).

Is there a way to do this on Nabble2?

Thanks.

Re: Moderators?

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi CyberCerberus,

We are finishing this implementation, which will be released in a few days.
Soon you will be able to add co-owners to your forum.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Moderators?

CyberCerberus
That's awesome!  Thanks!

Re: Moderators?

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi CyberCerberus,

This functionality has been released.
You can add co-owners to your forum by clicking on "Control user privileges" in the forum options dropdown.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com