Missing posts

Lily Hills
I am having a problem with missing posts..  I'll post a new blog and it disappears.  This has happened about 10 times. It will originally show in the list and then it is gone.... Can Nabble help?

Re: Missing posts

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I have just made a post and everything seem to be working fine. I am using Chrome. Can you please try again?
http://forum.2375469.n4.nabble.com/Test-td99.html

Re: Missing posts

Lily Hills
Yes it works fine and I see it on the list, and then a week or so later it disappears!  It always shows up at first, but over time it goes away!

Re: Missing posts

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
On Jun 24, 2019 I posted something and it is still there.
http://forum.2375469.n4.nabble.com/It-is-a-test-td95.html