'Missing' posts

MortiS-the-Lost
 I've noticed recently that some posts aren't showing up on Classic View - this seems to happen with short posts which would normally start a new page

they seem to be 'stuck in limbo' between pages

Example:

http://the-lost-and-the-damned.664610.n2.nabble.com/Citadel-ine-Ca-t-what-you-really-need-to-know-td6396431.html

"messyart" has made a post that says: Might I suggest a food fight?

which should appear at the end of the 1st page or the beginning of the 2nd on Classic View

if you click on the date of the post from Topic View of the main forum you are taken to a view of the first post with no replies below (it does however tell you how many replies there are)

in Threaded and List view you of course don't get this problem
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: 'Missing' posts

Peter <Nabble>
Thank you for reporting that. It is fixed now.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.