Missing "People" listings

Grampa Andy
I just updated my permissions to the new system.  Now when I click "People" from the root or from a sub forum and filter by members the previous list of members is missing.  The previous setting for users to post and reply was "registered".

When I log in as an old member of the forum (not the administrator) I can post and reply but cannot see the list.  I also cannot see the list of members (registered) when logged in as administrator.

Help .... how do we restore the list of authorized users.
Regards ... Andy

Re: Missing "People" listings

Harvey
If I'm understanding correctly, I did the same thing.

Try checking the appropriate boxes on the  bottom line in permissions:

Show Group Members.

Re: Missing "People" listings

Grampa Andy
Thanks Harvey ...
I just figgered it out.  When clicking "Managing Groups" from the Options menu, the Group "Members" Text box was empty.  Sooooo I opened the Group "Authenticated" and highlighted and copied the list to the clip board then pasted the list into the Group "Members" and BINGO all is well in Nabble Land!

Thanks Harvey ... BTW what do you think of "Paid Support"?  I dont know why they just dont put a Paypal "donate" button on their website ... I bet many of us would simply like to donate to the cause and not bother with the paid support!

Grampa Andy
Regards ... Andy

Re: Missing "People" listings

Harvey
I will be first in line on paid support.
HTTPS Please!