Missing Favorite Forums list in Nabble2

Ari

Missing Favorite Forums list in Nabble2

Ari
One of the features I find most useful in Nabble1 are the "Favorites" which work like forum bookmarks.

I'm missing this in Nabble2. Actually this is preventing me from using Nabble2 yet.

Flagging posts is fine, but hopefully I am not alone in the need of bookmarking the forums I use most for quick access, searching and posting. And hopefully this is coming to Nabble2 soon...

Thanks!

Re: Missing Favorite Forums list in Nabble2

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for letting us know what you want. On n2, you can flag a forum. There is a flag icon in the forum page placed after the "Options". You can access your flagged items from the flag icon located at the top right corner after your user account link. Does that work for you?