Missing Domain

eabbey
Hello-

I attempted to direct email this message yesterday, but have not heard a response.  We need some immediate support.

Our agency's Nabble site is missing suddenly.  It was http://aea-pd-online.2351810.n4.nabble.com.  Cname = nabble.aealearningonline.org.

What happened?  We have students not able to access their assignments.

Evan Abbey, Director of AEA Learning Online

Re: Missing Domain

eabbey
So, an email was sent to a different account last night instead of mine, informing me that our site has been deleted.  The email provided a zipped backup, which I went ahead and downloaded.

Several questions:

• Why was the site deleted?  There was no explanation
• Why weren't we informed ahead of time?
• The site was unavailable (and, I'm assuming, deleted) WELL BEFORE the email was sent to us last night.  The email was in response to my inquiry, I have to assume.  What is the explanation for that?
• What is the process for restoring the site?

Re: Missing Domain

eabbey
I'm seeing the thread about downsizing Nabble and moving servers now.  That is what caused this issue.

I have made the request for ours to be moved... hope that is still an option.

Re: Missing Domain

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator