Migration to Nabble 2

bakerj
I have several forms that i need to migrate to nabble 2. Please migrate:

- http://www.nabble.com/OVAL-f24857.html
- http://www.nabble.com/OVAL-Developer%27s-Forum-f24993.html
- http://www.nabble.com/OVAL-Repository-Forum-f24858.html
- http://www.nabble.com/OVAL-Remediation-Forum-f31242.html
- http://www.nabble.com/CRF-Discussion-List-f27437.html

I currently have several of these forums embedded in my web site. Do i need to change my web site to embed these forums differently?

Thanks,

Jon

Re: Migration to Nabble 2

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Jon,

We will migrate your forums soon.
bakerj wrote
I currently have several of these forums embedded in my web site. Do i need to change my web site to embed these forums differently?
You will have to replace the javascript snippet with the new ones.
After the migration, you will be able to get the new snippet by clicking on "Options > Embedding settings" in the new forums.

Thanks for using Nabble.
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Migration to Nabble 2

Hi Jon,

Your forums have been successfully migrated.
Please update the javascript code in your html pages like this one.
http://oval.mitre.org/community/archives.html

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Migration to Nabble 2

bakerj
I took a quick look and our forums look correct on nabble 2.

Thanks,

Jon

Re: Migration to Nabble 2

bakerj
After the migration will the links to the old nabble forum continue to work?

I tested one of the old urls (http://www.nabble.com/OVAL-f20093.html) and now i get an error message. Is there anyway to include in the error message a link to the new forum or an auto redirect to the new forum??

Thanks,

Jon

Re: Migration to Nabble 2

Hugo <Nabble>
bakerj wrote
After the migration will the links to the old nabble forum continue to work?
All links redirect the browser to their new location on Nabble2.
bakerj wrote
I tested one of the old urls (http://www.nabble.com/OVAL-f20093.html) and now i get an error message. Is there anyway to include in the error message a link to the new forum or an auto redirect to the new forum??
This URL doesn't seem to be valid.
Did you mean http://www.nabble.com/OVAL-f24857.html?
If not, where did you find that URL?
It is not in your list of forums on the root post of this thread.

Best regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Migration to Nabble 2

bakerj
sorry about that. i simply edited the new n2 url to try to create the old url. So i took:

http://n2.nabble.com/OVAL-f20093.html

and converted it to:

http://www.nabble.com/OVAL-f20093.html

I should have looked back at my old post. The urls are properly getting redirected.

Thanks,

Jon

Re: Migration to Nabble 2

Hugo <Nabble>