Migration request to Nabble2 for DSBC forum

Migration request to Nabble2 for DSBC forum

Rebecca Baumann
Hello,
I received an email that the Dirty Sexy Book Club forum is dead, but that's not true!  We're just hanging out on your old platform I suppose.  So please do whatever you must, get us onto the new stuff - this N2.

http://www.nabble.com/Dirty-Sexy-Book-Club-f36681.html

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
Rebecca

Re: Migration request to Nabble2 for DSBC forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Rebecca, that forum is empty. We can migrate it, but I guess you can simply go to our homepage and create a brand new forum in our new system. Please let me know what you think.

Re: Migration request to Nabble2 for DSBC forum

Rebecca Baumann
Well, here's where it lives in my land... sorry, I can't access the forum on www.nabble.com anymore.

If this doesn't need to be changed, we're good.  Just checking.

Regards,

Rebecca Baumann

On Oct 28, 2009, at 9:10 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] wrote:

Hi Rebecca, that forum is empty. We can migrate it, but I guess you can simply go to our homepage and create a brand new forum in our new system. Please let me know what you think.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Migration-request-to-Nabble2-for-DSBC-forum-tp3909812p3909817.html
To unsubscribe from Migration request to Nabble2 for DSBC forum, click here.

Re: Migration request to Nabble2 for DSBC forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Your forum is already in the new system. You can forget that other one and let it be removed since it is empty.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com