Migration from n2.nabble.com to n3.nabble.com

Migration from n2.nabble.com to n3.nabble.com

MrSun
I'm trying to make a forum on the n3.nabble.com server have a parent on the n2.nabble.com server. When I try this, it says that it's not the same server. Anyway to get around this?
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Migration from n2.nabble.com to n3.nabble.com

Hugo <Nabble>
We would have to migrate one forum to the other server. Is this solution ok for you? Please post the link of the two forums and this will also depend on the number of posts each one has.

Re: Migration from n2.nabble.com to n3.nabble.com

MrSun
Basically, all I need for you to do is migrate this forum http://n3.nabble.com/hunter01-f32794.html to the n2.nabble server because I already know how to get a child.
I have administrator privileges and have gotten explicit permission from owner.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Migration from n2.nabble.com to n3.nabble.com

Hugo <Nabble>
After migrating it to n2, the embedding code will have to be updated in that website. Is that ok for you?

Yes, I'll notify the owner.
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Migration from n2.nabble.com to n3.nabble.com

Hugo <Nabble>
I copied the forum to the n2 server:
http://n2.nabble.com/hunter01-f4130093.html

Note that the old forum still exists and we should delete it. For now, please ask that owner to update the embedding code in his website and use the new code.