Migration Questions - ATG Dynamo Forum

qmnonic
I would like to migrate my forum to nabble2 - but am interested in knowing how links to the existing nabble1 site would link/forward to the new nabble2 site?

I also noticed that user accounts were not migrated - thus existing users would have to re-register?

Either way, I would like to migrate the ATG Dynamo forum to nabble2.

Thanks,

Matt.

Re: Migration Questions - ATG Dynamo Forum

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
qmnonic wrote
I would like to migrate my forum to nabble2 - but am interested in knowing how links to the existing nabble1 site would link/forward to the new nabble2 site?
The links will just redirect to the corresponding nabble2 pages. Most of your users probably won't notice the redirect.

qmnonic wrote
I also noticed that user accounts were not migrated - thus existing users would have to re-register?
Yes. When they want to post, they will be prompted to register.

qmnonic wrote
Either way, I would like to migrate the ATG Dynamo forum to nabble2.
Thanks! Please give us a few days as the new system stabilize, then we will do the migration. We'll let you know when it's done.

Re: Migration Questions - ATG Dynamo Forum

Nabble is ready to migrate the ATG Dynamo forum to Nabble2. Here you can find more information:
http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Releases-Distributed-Architecture-tp3791274p3791274.html

Please confirm that we should do it.