Migrate to Nabble 2

indonewyork
Hi, you guys are doing a wonderful job here, I salute you guys.
I tried the Nabble 2, and I am impressed.
I'd like to migrate my old forum to new one, could you help me out, please?
below is the link to my forum:
http://www.indonewyork.com/contents/hotspot/forum/index.html

I did try to make a brand new forum, can be seen here:
http://indonewyork.com/contents/HotSpot/forum/index-new.html

and I tried to embed a thread (from the permalink) so I can make a direct link from my main page, but it doesn't work, could you take a quick look at it, please? and why is it not working?
http://indonewyork.com/contents/berita/utama/watchyourbra.html

After you migrated it, could you please let me know, if it's not too much trouble?
You can either post it here or contact me here: http://indonewyork.com/contents/ContactUs/Contactus.htm

Thank you so much, and you guys have a wonderful day

Indonewyork

Re: Migrate to Nabble 2

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Thanks for your message. We'll migrate your forum soon. You don't need to create anything on nabble2.

and I tried to embed a thread (from the permalink) so I can make a direct link from my main page, but it doesn't work, could you take a quick look at it, please? and why is it not working?
You can just link to your thread using the permalink directly. There is no need to use the embedding. The permalink of an embedded forum's thread will automatically get the embedding setting, so your thread will show up as embedded.

Re: Migrate to Nabble 2

Your forum has been migrated.
Please update the javascript code in your HTML page.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Migrate to Nabble 2

indonewyork
Thank you so much for migrating it, you guys are quick. I really appreciate it.
Although, I'm encountering a problem here, when I make a link from my permalink, it didn't come out like this:

instead, it came out like this:

Did I put the HTML wrong? or something else? please guide me, thank you so much

Re: Migrate to Nabble 2

Hugo <Nabble>
You have to change the redirect option for your forum.
Please go to your embedded forum, click on "Options > Embedding settings" and change it so that users are redirected to your embedding website. For more information, see: http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=40.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Migrate to Nabble 2

indonewyork
now, I get it, thank you sooo much. Now my forum looks much better, thanks to you guys' hard work and assistance. Is there anyway I can see the members on my forum, like members list or something like that?

Thank You So Much,

Indonewyork.com

Re: Migrate to Nabble 2

Hugo <Nabble>
You are welcome.
The feature to see all forum members are in our development list and you are not the first person to request it. We should implement this in the near future.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Migrate to Nabble 2

indonewyork
Hi Will/Hugo, thanks so much for assisting me, now my forum looks so much nicer and I am getting a step closer to launching it, thanks to you guys, however I still have one question here, will spam blockers, such as Akismet work with Nabble 2? has anybody tried that? thanks for your answer in advance.