Messaging ALL registered users/group members as Admin

Messaging ALL registered users/group members as Admin

BobBlanchett
Hi,

I've just taken over a forum and would like to message/email every "Registered User" as and from Admin from within the forum application.

Short of copy pasting the email addresses from the group list and emailing from my own email client, I can't see a way to message all users.

Am I missing something?

Cheers
Bob

Re: Messaging ALL registered users/group members as Admin

GregChapman
You're not missing anything.

Nabble is designed so that users must be subscribed for them to receive forumm posts as emails.

The only other way to email a user is individually from their profile screen.