Message from Nabble about changing my embed code

Message from Nabble about changing my embed code

Just got this:

Dear XXXX,

Please fix the embedding code of your Nabble application "NY Ski Forums" as soon as possible because Nabble will stop supporting that code in a few days. Here is the code you should use in your HTML page:

Forums
<script src="http://forum.nyskiblog.com/embed/f932206"></script>
Here is the link to your application:
http://forum.nyskiblog.com/

If you don't update your HTML page, the embedded application will stop working. Note that we won't send more emails about this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Re: Message from Nabble about changing my embed code (!)

Hugo <Nabble>
You probably have a web page that embeds the forum with the old javascript snippet. Someone visited that page today, so you received that email. Are you aware of any web page that still has a snippet with links like "http://n3.nabble.com/..." Please let us know.

Re: Message from Nabble about changing my embed code (!)

Harvey
So the code above is ok? (Please confirm).

I had the old style code in my test blog. And I just visited it tonight.

Re: Message from Nabble about changing my embed code (!)

Hugo <Nabble>
Harvey44 wrote
So the code above is ok? (Please confirm).
Yes, that's the right one.
Harvey44 wrote
I had the old style code in my test blog. And I just visited it tonight.
This is why you received the email.