Merging 3 admins/owners into 1

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Somehow I've created sub-forums owned by 3 different Nabble accounts, all of which are mine.
Is there a way to merge them into a single user owner account?  Posts owned by the other 2 are useless since it's a mailing-list backed forum and only 1 of the email addresses is a subscriber.

Thanks!

Re: Merging 3 admins/owners into 1

☪Not_A_Admin
Use one account and do it all over again
Or
use the main account to move the subforums to the parent forum, which will hopefully
give you all rights to edit that sub forum.

Re: Merging 3 admins/owners into 1

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Well, yes, except I have over 27,000 messages split into the sub forums and I need to retain their locations.

Leigh.

Re: Merging 3 admins/owners into 1

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Leigh, please post the links to the sub-forums you want to change and give me the name of the user that should be the owner of those sub-forums. I will make this change for you.

Re: Merging 3 admins/owners into 1

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
I'm a paid member now so I'll ask this over in the paid forum.
Thank you,
Leigh.