Members

H-E-L-L-Fire
How can i see the amount of registered users on my forum

Re: Members

Hugo <Nabble>
You can see all posters and members in the People page. We don't show the total number for performance reasons. You may look at the list of members if you have membership defined for your forum. This is also for you, see: http://n2.nabble.com/is-there-a-way-to-see-who-recently-joined-tp4206657p4206657.html

Re: Members

H-E-L-L-Fire
ok thank you one last question how do i ban somebody

Re: Members

Hugo <Nabble>
Go to your forum, click on the user name or avatar and you will go to his profile. You will see a link to ban/unban the user.