Member unable to read boards

Fee

Member unable to read boards

Fee
Hi Nabble Support

One of my members received the email below from another member.  He is unable to post or even read as he says.  Can anyone help us please?

I get to the list of boards then it locks up, just won't go to any of them. I can click and click untill my finger drops off.

Can you help me please - pretty please. Tell Fee that I am using Opera... it's the only browser on my main pooter, and that I think it might be a cookie problem.

Just tried it again. All the boards are there. Mouse cursor is visible but with the hourglass as well. Progress bar reads 33/33 elements completed (100%)
Gal posted on cafe at 05:42 pm 1461 topics, 20651 posts

Thank you.

Re: Member unable to read boards

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post the link to the forum so that we can take a look.
Fee

Re: Member unable to read boards

Fee
Ummmm, I am a bit worried about posting the link because the forum is private and am worried that someone who is not a member would be able to take a look from the link, is this what would happen?  If not, then I will post the link.

Re: Member unable to read boards

Hugo <Nabble>
If the forum is fully private, only authorized members will be able to visit it. But other users will be allowed to send requests to join this forum. If you want, you can secretly send me the link by clicking here [hidden email].

Re: Member unable to read boards

I received the link via email, thanks. I visited your forum with Opera (version 10) and everything worked fine. Could you please ask that user which version of opera he/she is using? If not the latest version, then please try updating the browser. Testing with a different browser (e.g., Firefox, IE, Safari, etc) is also good. Please let me know what you have found.