Member permissions

Silvana
Ciao. is it possible to allow a forum member to receive all the new posts? I wish you a nice weekend
I'm Italian. Excuse me if I'll make mistakes writing my posts. Ciao
This is my site: "La chiave nel pozzo"..
..and this is my forum: "La chiave nel pozzo - il forum"

Re: Member permissions

GregChapman
Just tell your users to go to:

Options > Subscribe via email

That will take them to a screen where they can subscribe to emails and choose between the first post in new topics only or every message and whether to receive a daily digest or every message as it is posted.

You cannot force people to become subscribers, but once they opt to subscribe they appear on a list at:

Options > Users > Manage subscribers

and on that screen you can cancel their subscription.

Re: Member permissions

Silvana
Thak you Greg..