Member, User, Administrator

Apollonia "Apolla"
I have a couple questions for this. What is the difference between a "user" and a "member"? And can I make someone an administrator, or am I the only one? If I can, how?
Thanks in advance!
Raise your voice, let your song carry through this world into the next...

Re: Member, User, Administrator

Hugo <Nabble>
Apollonia "Apolla" wrote
What is the difference between a "user" and a "member"?
"User" is any Nabble user. "Member" is a user that is in the member list of your forum.
Apollonia "Apolla" wrote
And can I make someone an administrator, or am I the only one? If I can, how?
Go to "Options > Users > Who are members?" and click on the "Is admin" column.