Member Unsubscribed to do messages bouncing...

Member Unsubscribed to do messages bouncing...

Coleen_Astalos
I have a member who contacted me who is no longer receiving emails.  Apparently she was having some ISP problems and her emails were bouncing.  I remember in the past that I've had members who got automatically unsubscribed  as a result of a high number of bounces.  At what does Nabble do this?

As a forum owner, I don't seem to have any visibility into the problem.  The bounced messages go somewhere back to Nabble, so I don't see them.  So I have no clue there is even a problem unless members contact me.  And when a member does contact me, I don't have access to the bounced message to see what the problem is.

So here are my questions...
1) Is there a place I can see bounced messages from my forum?  Or a way for me to tell when a members messages are bouncing?
2) Is there a way for Admin to get notification when a member has been automatically unsubscribed due to bouncing messages?

Thanks,
Coleen

Re: Member Unsubscribed to do messages bouncing...

Raven<Nabble>
The limit for bouncing is 100.

I don't believe there is any way to see bounced messages or get notifications about unsubscribed members.