Member Profile Pages

Harvey
I would like to no-index my member profile pages and the register pages of my apps.

Can we do that?

Re: Member Profile Pages

Pedro
Done.

Re: Member Profile Pages

I put the no index tag on those pages:
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW" />
You can see it on the source code of the pages.

Re: Member Profile Pages

Harvey

Thanks I was confused but I understand now.

On May 24, 2013 10:24 AM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I put the no index tag on those pages:
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW" />
You can see it on the source code of the pages.

http://support.nabble.com/Member-Profile-Pages-tp7584570p7584579.html
To unsubscribe from Member Profile Pages, click here.
NAML

Re: Member Profile Pages

Should they be no index follow?

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Member Profile Pages

Pedro
It should be No index and No follow.

Re: Member Profile Pages

Pedro - my  mistake. This was only for the directory and the magazine.

Forum profiles should be index and follow.

Because we don't require registration for the magazine and directory you get duplicates. Not so for the forum.

Sorry for the mistake.

Re: Member Profile Pages

Pedro
I removed that tag from your forum user profile and register pages.
My test forum.