Many of my customizations are now gone.

Harvey
But not all, can you help?

Re: Many of my customizations are now gone.

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
When did this start?  And please give a specific example of a lost customization so I can look into it.

Re: Many of my customizations are now gone.

Harvey
It started yesterday.

One customization... Hugo built it so that when I MOVED at thread it gave me a field to change the title of it.

There were many that was one.

Administrator
Please make me an administrator on this forum so I can see this.  My username is "fschmidt".

Re: Many of my customizations are now gone.

Harvey
Done.

Thank you.

I don't see any NAML code to customize moving threads.  Maybe you can give me another example of a lost customization.

Re: Many of my customizations are now gone.

Harvey
I think it got stripped out.  I don't think you will find the customization because the are gone.

Emails used to look different. I will post an example.

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 4:45 PM, Franklin <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I don't see any NAML code to customize moving threads.  Maybe you can give me another example of a lost customization.

http://support.nabble.com/Many-of-my-customizations-are-now-gone-tp7598344p7598351.html
To unsubscribe from Many of my customizations are now gone., click here.
NAML

One thing was that my avatar was set to never showed in PEOPLE even if I was logged in. It is there now. (I never log out).

Administrator
I will look again after the "Error on people page" fix is released since they may be related.

Re: Many of my customizations are now gone.

Harvey
One thing that happened was that my forum switched from 10 posts per page to 18.

Another thing was that several members were removed from the group that had privileges to post.

Thanks for the help Franklin!

http://support.nabble.com/Many-of-my-customizations-are-now-gone-tp7598344p7598363.html