Managing Users

inniss
Hello,

I am having a hard time figuring out how to make my forum restricted so that only members can read and post. Wherever I read that I should go to "options", but I do not see any place for me to select options. I am the administrator of the forum.

Any suggestions?

THanks
Coach Inniss

Re: Managing Users

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post here or send me the link to your forum so that I can take a look.

Re: Managing Users

inniss

Thanks!

Password and login at the beginning is gvb gvb

Re: Managing Users

Hugo <Nabble>
You should see the Options menu (look at the image below).
Do you see it?
The option you want is "Who can view & post?".