Manage Users & Groups

Coleen_Astalos
Sometime in the last month something changed and when I now go the Manage Users & Groups, it only shows me one group (in my case I'm seeing only the "Newsletter Co-op" group and all the other groups I have (6-7 of them) are not listed in the left column to select.

I use this feature once a month at the end of the month to update a subscription group I have that changes each month.  So I know it was working at the end of April, but it's not working now.

BTW, of the 3 admin IDs we have - two of them (mine) show this same problem, the third (my business partner's) works fine (I just logged in with her id and was able to see it fine).  Don't understand why one would show it working and the others not.

HELP!
Thanks,
Coleen

Re: Manage Users & Groups

Coleen_Astalos
I figured this out.  I had customizations in the manage_users_and_groups macro.  When I removed the customizations the list of groups returned.