Manage Subscriptions - add Digest or Individual indication

Manage Subscriptions - add Digest or Individual indication

Coleen_Astalos
On the Manage Subscribers page, it shows the users Name, Email address, Subscription Type and then a link to Unsubscribe them.

The Subscription Type just shows "All Posts" or "New Topics Only".  Is there a way to add a column that shows whether they're getting them in "Digest" or "Individual"?

This would help me with members who don't understand why they're not getting the emails.  I'll be able to tell if they should only be getting one each night or if they're on individual and maybe the messages are going to their SPAM folder or being filtered by their ISP.

Thanks,
Coleen

Re: Manage Subscriptions - add Digest or Individual indication

Coleen_Astalos
I've figured out mostly how to do this.  In the macro: list_subscribers, I've added column for subscription frequency.  I just don't know what the field name is for digest vs regular.  It looks like n.subscription.type is the All posts vs New Topics Only.  So I"m assuming that there is a similar field that indicates digest versus regular.

Is there somewhere to see the definition of the fields under subsctiption and the values?
Thanks,
Coleen

Re: Manage Subscriptions - add Digest or Individual indication

Pedro
Please, use n.subscription.type. You will receive INSTANT or DAILY_DIGEST.

Re: Manage Subscriptions - add Digest or Individual indication

Coleen_Astalos
Thanks!  Works great.