Making the domain name show up

nabblewillhelp
Our domain name is connectbuzz.net

We followed instructions to direct nabble to show up as the domain name above. The domain is at Name.com. Is there something you need to do on your end to make it show up?

Thanks

Re: Making the domain name show up

GregChapman
When I attempt to connect to http://connectbuzz.net the IP address cannot be found. That suggests that your settings at name.com are not yet set right.

Re: Making another domain name show up

nabblewillhelp
Hi, this time we have another domain name. It's transitionmondayforum.com

Our domain is with Wordpress. We set it up a few weeks ago now. We thought we set it up correctly this time. Can you please suggest how to make  it connect.

Thank you and thanks for getting back last time.

Re: Making another domain name show up

GregChapman
It appears that you have a link to your forum at:
https://transitionmonday.com/forum/
rather than it being embedded in your site.
As that is delivered through https you will need to follow the guidance I have at:
http://greghelp.991552.n3.nabble.com/Embedded-Forums-and-https-tp4012846.html

Re: Making another domain name show up

nabblewillhelp
This post was updated on .
thank you. I'll see if I can get someone to help.