Make a Change?

ClaudeMobetta

Howdy -

Is there any way to reword this? Like “Click Here To Post”
See Image below

Guess I could “EDIT” but not sure where to get to do an edit..

Fhaks for any

Claude

Re: Make a Change?

GregChapman
Why do you want to change it?

My understanding is that these messages only appear to the creator of a blog, gallery or news app and disappear as soon as the first post is made, never to be seen again by anyone!

Don't forget that both these apps are designed for the app creator (or their colleagues) to create new topics. The expectation is that all other users will only be commenting on the posts made.