Mailman subscribers unable to post

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
I own http://n2.nabble.com/Elecraft-f365791.html and its sub forums.
They are all backed by a Mailman 2.1.9 list.

Users are reporting that although they are valid subscribers, they get the "pending" notice.
I have verified that posts are not going through to the mailman list.

I tried it myself.  This post did not go through.
http://n2.nabble.com/TEST-please-do-not-reply-td3645490.html#a3645490

However, a similar post through an SMTP client did go through the mailing list directly.

How can we debug this problem?

Re: Mailman subscribers unable to post

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for letting us know about this problem. We are investigating the issue and soon we should have it fixed. Note that Nabble doesn't resend pending posts to mailing lists. So you may have to post them again in the future.

Re: Mailman subscribers unable to post

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Hugo,
Thank you.  If you need anything from me please let me know.
Leigh/WA5ZNU

Hi Leigh, we have moved our servers back to linux and our email problems seem to be gone.
Do you still have issues with the Elecraft mailing list?

Re: Mailman subscribers unable to post

Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU
Hugo,

I have noticed posts going through from Nabble to mailman now.  However, I
also had some reports of occasional messages not going back the other way,
i.e. mailman mail not showing up in Nabble.  Would your change have
affected both directions?

I will check more.

Thank you,
Leigh.

> Hi Leigh, we have moved our servers back to linux and our email problems
> seem
> to be gone.
> Do you still have issues with the Elecraft mailing list?

Re: Mailman subscribers unable to post

Hugo <Nabble>
Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU wrote
However, I also had some reports of occasional messages not going back the other way,
i.e. mailman mail not showing up in Nabble.
We had a problem and emails were not being imported.
Everything should be fine in a few hours (email importing is up and running).
Thanks for reporting this.