Graham Perrin
Origin: <http://dev.plone.org/plone.org/ticket/936> determined to be not a bug in plone.org

As there was a fix (thanks to Will) for the cookie-related issue at <http://n2.nabble.com/-BUG--Can-not-%27Subscribe-to-this-topic%27-when-viewing-embedded-Nabble-content-using-Safari-WebKit-tp781354p832315.html

so I hope that Nabble developers can either:

a) similarly resolve this issue (assuming that it's cookie-related)

and/or:

b) address <http://n2.nabble.com/Request%3A-user-opt-out-from-embedding-%28to-use-Nabble-2-or-tried-and-tested-Nabble-1-UI%29-tc950371.html#a950371>, which might at least work around such issues.

TIA

Graham Perrin, Project/Media Development Officer
CENTRIM - the Centre for Research in Innovation Management
<http://www.brighton.ac.uk/centrim/people/a-z/gjp4>
+44-1273-877922

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Just to confirm, when you try to post, you see a reminder to subscribe, and you click the checkbox to hide this reminder, and the reminder still shows the next time you post, right?

Graham Perrin
A reminder may not reappear during a browser session.

Reminders definitely do reappear at the first attempt to post during the next browser session (quit then re-launch Safari, then reply to something).

I find now that the reminder is not suppressed by reducing security to accept cookies always; the reminder reappears.

In every case I do tick the box,

> [√] Don't show this message again.

Thanks for the follow up…

Graham Perrin

Graham Perrin
Still bugging me.

The reminder appears once per session.

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
We will soon allow forums to use your domain.  This should resolve cookie issues.  If it doesn't, we will look into this.