Mailing List Etiquette

Coleen_Astalos
I'm seeing in some of the NAML references to Mailing List Etiquette.   Such as in the new_topic macro:
<mailing_list_etiquette>
        </mailing_list_etiquette>

Is there an option somewhere to turn on this feature so the info is displayed to users?
Coleen

Re: Mailing List Etiquette

Pedro
You can Pinned a topic with your "rules", like this one. Or, we can write it at the activation page, the page the user see after activate his profile by the email link.

Re: Mailing List Etiquette

Coleen_Astalos
That's ok, I can do that (pinning the rules - most my members know the rules anyway).

It just looked like there was an option to provide little tips (like read all the replies before replying) directly on the page where they post their reply.

Coleen