Maec forum not displaying new posts

bakerj
The maec forum is an archive of one of our mailing lists. Yesterday we announced this new project with a message to the mailing list. This was the first message to the list. The message did not appear in the nabble archive. I verified that we have the nabble user subscribed to our mailing list. Any idea what else could b wrong?

The maec forum is:
http://n2.nabble.com/MAEC-Malware-Attribute-Enumeration-and-Characterization-f4094903.html

The nabble user we have subscribed is:
lists+1259607073877-53089@N3.NABBLE.COM

Thanks,

Jon

Re: Maec forum not displaying new posts

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
We will look into mailing list archive issues next week.  We will give you an answer then.

Re: Maec forum not displaying new posts

Hi Jon, please try changing the "Ignore X-No-Archive Header" option in the mailing list settings page (Options > Mailing list settings). Please let us know if it still doesn't work.

RE: Maec forum not displaying new posts

bakerj

I tried changing that setting and I simply get an error.

Here is the error message:

Please fix the error and try again.

Any ideas what is happening?

Jon

Jonathan O. Baker

G022 - IA Industry Collaboration

The MITRE Corporation

RE: Maec forum not displaying new posts

bakerj
I think i found the issue. The forum was originally created on n3 and then moved to n2. The nabble account currently signed up on the mailing list is:

lists+1259607073877-53089@N3.NABBLE.COM

When i go to the  Subscription Instructions page for the maec forum it lists the following email address.

lists+1259689711001-4094903@n2.nabble.com

Is there any way you can fix this on your side. There has already been a post to the forum and it probably went to the n3 email address.

RE: Maec forum not displaying new posts

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Jon, I tried to subscribe the n2 address, but I got:
> subscribe MAEC-Discussion-List Nabble Forums
Sorry, the MAEC-DISCUSSION-LIST list is closed. Contact the list owner
(MAEC-DISCUSSION-LIST-request@LISTS.MITRE.ORG) for more information.
Any idea?
Is it possible for you to add that n2 address directly to the list of subscribers (and also remove the one from n3)?

RE: Maec forum not displaying new posts

bakerj

I can switch the accounts so that the n2.nabble.com account is subscribed to the list and remove the n3.nabble.com account. Would it be possible for you to track down any messages sent to the n3.nabble.com account and move them so that they appear on forum?

Jon

Jonathan O. Baker

G022 - IA Industry Collaboration

The MITRE Corporation

Hi Jon, I tried to subscribe the n2 address, but I got:

> subscribe MAEC-Discussion-List Nabble Forums
Sorry, the MAEC-DISCUSSION-LIST list is closed. Contact the list owner
([hidden email]) for more information.

Any idea?
Is it possible for you to add that n2 address directly to the list of subscribers (and also remove the one from n3)?

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Maec-forum-not-displaying-new-posts-tp4232028p4244916.html
To unsubscribe from RE: Maec forum not displaying new posts, click here.

RE: Maec forum not displaying new posts

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, please replace the subscription email so that the new archive can work properly. Also, please let me know which messages have been sent to the list so that I can try to find them on n3. If you have the mbox archive with those messages, then this would be much easier for us. Please let me know.