MY SITE WAS DOWN ?

ClaudeMobetta
Hello,

I’m in the PST time zone -
This morning when I go to my site for the first time - 11 AM - it shows fine.
Then I go to my mail - a guy from the UK says my site was down?
I go back to my site - and it won’t load - shows my “Loading” notice and then the loading bar at the bottom left - shows done. But no bar/loading and no site.
This went on for about a half hour for me.
Then the visitor says it is OK now -
I go back to my site and it’s OK -
The visitor estimates the OFF TIME to be about an hour -

Anyone now anything about this? Was this just me?

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Thanks…

Claude

Re: MY SITE WAS DOWN ?

Hugo <Nabble>
We indeed had a problem this morning, but everything is fine now.

Re: MY SITE WAS DOWN ?

ClaudeMobetta
Thanks -

It's a relief to know it was not just my site...
I was a bit worried about a embeded bug... yikes...on my site....

Having put together several HTML sites - I know stuff happens...
Don't know how you guys keep it together as well as you do...
Thanks for all your work/help...

Claude