Lost password and e-mail account

miks103
This post was updated on .
Is there any way to retrieve my original password without my original e-mail account?
Due to a computer crash, I lost both. I can't manage my forum now.
I can post some information to make sure it's me.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is the link to your site?

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

miks103
all you here now?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Administrator
I have sent you a link to change your password. Can you please check your email box?

CONTENTS DELETED

Administrator
I have sent the link.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please try to register with this "2vo82vu5@protonmail.com" email address.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

ibethere
ok,i'm coming

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you have access to this "node8@secmail.pro" account yet?

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

ibethere
i don't ,i'm waiting for the link now

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Hi Israel,

I'm sure you are aware and recall that this topic and the related one at:
http://support.nabble.com/Retrieve-email-tp7604345.html
refer to what I recall is a Chinese language forum discussing the current Hong Kong protests.

I know it's not my place to tell you how to respond but I thought it worth highlighting the point.

RE: Lost password and e-mail account

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hi Greg,
Feel free to respond.

Enviado pelo meu Windows Phone

RE: Lost password and e-mail account

Dcn Joseph Suaiden
Hi, I'm having a problem where I cancelled my old email account, but I forgot I had logged into the forum through it. When we updated our website the Nabble forum didn't work and so the webmaster put up an alternate forum as a temporary solution. However, I've gotten a lot of complaints about the lost posts-- they are still online, but they point back to my website which doesn't have the Nabble code, and frankly I'd rather have the Nabble forum back.

I'd like to get the updated code so it would work, but that's when I realized it was based on my old email.

This is the forum in question, which now redirects to a Bravenet forum I'd rather not use.

http://nftu-forums-orthodox-tradition-discussion.18061.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Lost password and e-mail account

Shruti1234
If you lost both E-mail account and password then there is no chance to recover it or if you remember your e-mail address then go to forgot password-reset email-click on the URL provided in the E-mail and set new password.